GTA 5/ 2D Maps Mod Progress #2


Hi, in this post I put my renders from the map inside of 3ds Max 2016! The two pics above are the align based on world geography: first Mancheste and london below, Liberty City and Vice City on middle, and San Andreas on the west. The next pics is my first map for the edits,

I was compare the GTA 1 and the map size and I change it from 5 to 6 pixel cube as you can see above from top-down view and red car.


This is the OpenIV .YDR preview converted from FiveM formats. The FiveM converter work with GTA IV formats like wdr>ydr/wtd>ytd and more,

This is the high resolution textures. each one mini square material is 128x128 and is good to 90" 2d game era xD


Old pic show the sand rocks ramp




Here I'm modelling the sides as you look the original map have anything and I imagine when players driving in ocean and change to other city and see empty walls looks crappy :(
 The preview is good like if was made original by Rockstar Games do you agree?



Here after that I modeled the bounds I decided to make the underwater foot from pier and finishing the dock walls looks good as you can see.



The districts separated by plans for the placement's item files.

Comments

Popular Posts