Preview of GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition

 


One of the most waited games for next month, is by far the "nothing new" game that appeared on 10th Anniversary remaster for iOS and Android in 2013.

We can see the reflection on the bay water

GTA: Vice City may be one of most loved GTAs beside GTA: San Andreas. Also one of the reason GTAVC was loved was because it had an "tropical" city with beaches and a nice sunset. I hope the remaster of the map don't disappoint.

Is there ray tracing on GTA Trilogy?
I played so many GTASA on my end teenage years with my dead slim PlayStation2, until I got a computer and started doing mods to it. The old Los Santos city is so known to me since I ported some parts of it by hand for Unity3D.


We can see on new GTASA remaster some makeup work like HD textures and better vegetation. Something 

If R* is using UE 5, we can expect a lot about lights and reflection

The Unreal Engine 5 may have the best graphics, since the devs did a lot of work, but it is the first work of a official Grand Theft Auto using this engine, but if the game don't use realistic assets so it will look like the GTA: San Andreas Unity.

Comments

Popular Posts